The industry authority is about to go pro.
This week, JCK debuts a new online subscription service, JCK Pro.
So what is it? For an initial $199 annual rate (with discount code GOPRO21), JCK Pro subscribers get access to:
– Special Pro-only premium content that takes a big-picture look at the industry; proprietary industry research; exclusive networking events; members-only webinars; and 25 years of the magazine’s archives.
– VIP experiences at the JCK Show.
– Video presentations from JCK Talks, JCK’s education program.
It’s all part of a just-launched redesign of JCKonline.com that brings together all the different elements of the JCK brand. In the spring, JCK will also roll out a new business-to-business online marketplace, Jewelers Source by JCK.
Here is the official statement released by JCK’s owner, Reed Exhibitions:
JCK, the Jewelry Industry Authority, has launched today a new content subscription service, JCK Pro, that provides an all-access pass to the thought leaders, brand strategists, innovative designers, and influential media on the cutting edge of the jewelry industry.
JCK Pro subscribers will have exclusive access to new areas of content on JCKonline.com, which include JCK Talks, JCK’s renowned education programming, and expanded journalism from JCK magazine. Subscribers also receive VIP experiences on-site at the JCK show, the jewelry industry’s leading and largest event in North America. Each month, JCK Pro will release to subscribers fresh on-demand content and relevant resources in a variety of formats— articles, videos, interviews, white papers, and more.
“No other jewelry industry service offers this level of access to experts in luxury, retail, jewelry design, HR, business management, marketing, and more from JCK and our wide partner network from leading organizations in and outside the industry,” said Kate Youngstrom, director of content and community at Reed Exhibitions. “It’s why we consider JCK Pro more than a membership. At JCKonline.com, and through the JCK Pro subscription, you can find the resources, trends, and business insights to enrich your career or business and pair that with the unmatched networking JCK provides to improve your connection with the industry.”
The majority of JCK Pro perks are found at JCKonline.com, which recently revealed a newly optimized design with expanded content that evolves JCKonline.com into the single destination to source in-depth jewelry industry coverage, on-demand learning, entertaining business resources, and vital business connections and product discovery.
Regular visitors to the site will notice a homepage that connects all JCK’s brand elements—JCK News, JCK magazine, JCK Talks, JCK Events, and JCK Pro—in one unified home.
Two other new areas of interest include JCK magazine’s enhanced digital-first format, with a new series of featured stories by its award-winning editorial team, and the new JCK Talks section, which houses exclusive JCK Pro content of on-demand resources from high-value experts in and outside the industry.
The February JCK Pro content drop includes:
– Trends: JCK Talks Trends—2021 Designers & Gemstones, on-demand video with Randi Molofsky of For Future Reference, Carol Woolton of British Vogue, Stuart Robertson of Gemworld International, interviewed by JCK editor-in-chief Victoria Gomelsky.
– Digital Marketing: “Are Influencers Still Relevant?” featuring strategists from 360i, DSW Inc., and Warner Media, from madconNYC, a unique resource for brand marketers who want to learn about the latest tools, tech, and trends shaping modern marketing.
– Bitesize Bootcamp: “The 2021 Most Important Marketing Practices,” the first of a Bitesize Bootcamp video series with social marketing experts at The Smithee Group.
– Security & Tech: “Safer & More Secure Storefronts,” the first in a video series from the store security experts from ISC—the largest converged security trade event in the United States—that discusses how to keep your customers, staff, and products safe.
– Magazine: Access to the Pro series of in-depth online magazine articles by the award-winning JCK editorial team, found at jckonline.com/magazine.
Additional content available on-demand with the annual JCK Pro subscription package includes the JCK magazine archive of issues to 1995; exclusive on-demand video series on pressing business topics; virtual networking events; registration to upcoming JCK Talks online conference; a downloadable copy of the JCK State of the Jewelry Industry Report; and more.
JCK Pro is one of two digital resources that JCK is developing in 2021 to address the needs of its audience year-round, in addition to the vital business connections and product discovery it will facilitate in person during the JCK and Luxury shows this August.
Coming this spring, JCK will launch Jewelers Source by JCK, an online B2B jewelry marketplace and meeting platform powered by BOSS Logics—an established leader in virtual jewelry meetings. Jewelers Source by JCK will take the jewelry industry to the next level of innovative sourcing; qualified buyers will have access to discover products and brands and conduct true-to-life virtual meetings with jewelry designers, manufacturers, and service providers from the entire global jewelry industry.
“JCK, both the magazine and shows, are the jewelry industry authorities for news and product discovery, and at its core, JCK is the source for the vital connections and insight that support jewelry professionals in their careers and businesses,” said Sarin Bachmann, group vice president, Reed Jewelry Group. “Last year provided an opportunity for us to pivot to a virtual experience, gain valuable insights from our virtual event, and listen to the needs of our community in this new retail and business climate.
“Each of our new year-round resources—JCK Pro, the expanded JCKonline.com, and the coming online jewelry marketplace—are designed to develop and grow in response to our customers’ and readers’ needs. We are proud to offer a new robust destination to bring our industry together and drive it forward alongside our live events, by offering the most comprehensive year-round resources for the jewelry industry,”
To celebrate the first subscription service of its kind tailored to the entire jewelry industry, JCK is offering a special introductory discount of 20% off the $249 annual rate with promo code GOPRO21. Learn more and subscribe here.
(Image courtesy of Reed Exhibitions)Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine