New from the industry authority you know and trust.
More than a membership.
An all-access pass to the thought leaders, brand strategists, innovative designers, and influential media on the cutting edge of the retail jewelry industry.
It’s time to evolve with JCK Pro. With the jewelry and watch industries experiencing disruption across how we sell, source and connect, staying informed and innovative and creative is more important than ever.
Become a JCK Pro with an annual subscription and receive year-round access to exclusive industry coverage, retail and design trend insights, education, networking and in-depth reports and analysis from JCK News, JCK Talks and the JCK Show. Plus, as a JCK Pro, you’ll receive special perks onsite at the jewelry industry’s leading and largest event in North America, the JCK Show.
The Perks of JCK Pro:
- On-demand resources and information you need, when you want it—online, in your inbox or in-person
- Access to experts in luxury, retail, jewelry design, HR, business management, marketing & more
- Insights only JCK can provide—from extended editorial coverage to jewelry market data and the latest trends
- Connections to build your career and business
- VIP experiences at the JCK Show
Your JCK Pro subscription includes new exclusive content each month with on-demand videos, articles and data-rich resources.
On-Demand Videos by the Experts
JCK Pros discover it first with new, insightful JCK Talks video series exclusive to JCK Pro—including JCK Masterclass, The Interview and influencer-led jewelry trend panels—that reveal what’s new and next in the jewelry market and take you behind the scenes with the jewelry and watch industry’s key players for actionable insight and solutions that relate to how you really do business.
Say goodbye to the high-cost and time commitment of professional courses, your JCK Pro subscription includes exclusive online intensives from our JCK Talks content series on your most pressing business challenges.
- Registration to our 1-Day JCK Talks Online Conferences—held prior to prime jewelry stocking and selling seasons
- JCK Bitesize Bootcamp on Social Media: From the experts at The Smithee Group, this on-demand bootcamp will detail how to grow your social pages, engage with your audience, develop multi-channel social strategies and more.
- JCK Talks Digital Marketing: Omni-channel marketing experts share relevant and timely tips to help you stay connected to your customers wherever and however they engage. Topics include driving sales, building a seamless digital strategy, email best practices, social media engagement, and web traffic generation.
- Security & Tech series from the experts at the International Security Conference.
JCK Pro gives you access to a community representing all aspects of the jewelry marketplace, from jewelers to designers to entrepreneurs and everything in between. Held quarterly, Learn from the Pros Meetups, bring JCK Pros together to share insight, collaborate and build connections around your real-time business challenges like HR and administrative support, staffing, training, and marketing.
Industry Insights & Analysis
As a JCK Pro, you’ll receive unlimited access to the JCK News team’s reporting on JCKonline.com, a special annual print issue, plus archived JCK Magazine content—non-Pros have limited access to all that JCKonline.com has to offer.
Led by JCK’s award-winning editorial team, the JCK Magazine Pro Featured articles go in-depth on the global shifts affecting the luxury market, retail trends, jewelry design, sourcing and more.
Plus, take a deep dive into industry data with a copy of the annual JCK State of the Industry Report included.
VIP Experience at the JCK Show
Receive exclusive onsite benefits at the industry’s premier buying event, The JCK Show, held August 27-30, 2021 in Las Vegas. Enjoy the VIP experience of being a JCK Pro with:
- An exclusive JCK Pro Lounge conveniently located on the show floor
- Discounts to onsite JCK Talks courses & events
- A Dedicated Registration Line to speed your check-in
- VIP Taxi Line
- Preferred seating for onsite JCK Talks keynotes and sessions
Frequently Asked Questions
What is JCK Pro and what does it include?
JCK Pro is a year-long subscription that gives you on-demand access to exclusive content on JCKonline.com, JCK special reports and special perks at the JCK Show. With your subscription, you receive:
- on-demand videos on jewelry trends, marketing and more, updated monthly
- 24/7 access to a wealth of industry resources in the JCK Talks section at JCKonline.com
- exclusive JCK Magazine digital articles
- unlimited access to the JCK Magazine archive and special annual print issue
- Online and in-person networking and meetups just for JCK Pros
- The JCK State of the Industry Report
- Registration to JCK Talks Online Conferences
- VIP experience at the JCK Show
Who is a JCK Pro?
JCK Pro is open to jewelers, designers, manufacturers, creators, jewelry entrepreneurs and enthusiasts. If you have a passion and interest in jewelry, you should be a JCK Pro.
I have a subscription to JCK News Daily, is this the same thing?
No. JCK News Daily is JCK’s free e-newsletter. JCK Pro is an annual paid subscription that provides exclusive access to additional, enhanced content produced by the JCK News and JCK Events teams found at JCKonline.com, plus VIP perks at the JCK Show.
I want to subscribe myself and my colleagues, are there corporate subscriptions?
If you have six or more employees, contact us at email@example.com to get details on special rates for corporate subscriptions.
How will I be charged for my subscription?
Your subscription will be charged to the payment method provided at point of purchase. Billing will continue annually, or according to the cycle stated with your order. JCK Pro subscriptions are renewed automatically using the payment method currently associated with your account. View full terms here.
How do I cancel my subscription?
You may cancel your subscription at any time, but the subscription fee is non-refundable. Cancellations will only affect future charges associated with your subscription and the cancellation becomes effective at the end of your current billing period. There will be no refunds for the current billing cycle and you will continue to have the same access and benefits for the remainder of the current billing cycle. To cancel a subscription, contact JCK Pro Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have more questions about my subscription, who do I contact?
We’re here to help! Contact JCK Pro Support team at email@example.com. We’ll get back to you within 1 day.