New! All-access pass to the thought leaders, brand strategists, innovative designers, and influential media on the cutting edge of the retail jewelry industry from the authority you know and trust.
Introductory special! $199 for 12-month subscription (regularly $249)
- Less than $17 per month!
- Use code GOPRO21
6 or more employees contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for corporate subscription rates.
The Perks of JCK Pro
- On-demand resources and information you need, when you want it—online, in your inbox or in-person
- Access to experts in luxury, retail, jewelry design, HR, business management, marketing & more
- Insights only JCK can provide—from extended editorial coverage to jewelry market data and the latest trends
- Connections to build your career and business
- VIP experiences at the JCK Show
Frequently Asked Questions
• Who is a JCK Pro?
JCK Pro is open to jewelers, designers, manufacturers, creators, jewelry entrepreneurs and enthusiasts. If you have a passion and interest in jewelry, you should be a JCK Pro.
• I have a subscription to JCK News Daily. Is this the same thing?
No. JCK News Daily is JCK’s free e-newsletter. JCK Pro is an annual paid subscription that provides exclusive access to additional, enhanced content produced by the JCK News and JCK Events teams found at JCKonline.com, plus VIP perks at the JCK Show.
• I want to subscribe along with my colleagues. Are there corporate subscriptions?
If you have six or more employees, contact us at email@example.com to get details on special rates for corporate subscriptions.
• How will I be charged for my subscription?
Your subscription will be charged to the payment method provided at point of purchase. Billing will continue annually, or according to the cycle stated with your order. JCK Pro subscriptions are renewed automatically using the payment method currently associated with your account. View full terms here.
• How do I cancel my subscription?
You may cancel your subscription at any time, but the subscription fee is non-refundable. Cancellations will only affect future charges associated with your subscription and the cancellation becomes effective at the end of your current billing period. There will be no refunds for the current billing cycle and you will continue to have the same access and benefits for the remainder of the current billing cycle. To cancel a subscription, contact JCK Pro Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• I have more questions about my subscription. Who do I contact?
We’re here to help! Contact JCK Pro Support team at email@example.com. We’ll get back to you within 1 day.