Here’s how to make the most of your experience at JCK Las Vegas:
- Pick up maps at entrances, registration, and information counters.
- Look for ASK ME team members; there will be 50 percent more of them on the show floor this year to help attendees find their way around.
- Use the color-coding on the maps and the overhead signage around each pavilion and drapes to find your destination.
- Download the JCK Mobile App (jckmobile.com).
- Keep your eyes peeled for the new internal staircases (noted by icons on the show floor). LUXURY and Elite Enclave are located on level 2, while JCK is on levels 1 and 2.
- The food selection at 22 concession stands includes Asian, Indian, Italian, Jain, Kosher, and healthy eating.
- Lounges on the show floor and the new Shoreline Café/LUXURY Dining Salons offer 75 percent more seating.
- There’s free Wi-Fi throughout the convention center, but don’t be surprised if you encounter connectivity issues due to the volume of users.
- The transportation options include new “direct connect” shuttles from CityCenter (departing every 15 minutes) and Mandalay Bay campus shuttles from THEhotel, Mandalay Bay, and Four Seasons, which will bring you to the JCK entrance at the Shark Reef Aquarium (to shorten your walk time).
- Park for free in the show’s expanded lot.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Wear good walking shoes.
- Look around: The show takes place on three levels—don’t miss out!
LUXURY opens to invited guests on May 29; from June 1 to 4, all JCK Las Vegas attendees are welcome.