Collectors from across the globe will be convening at the Miami Antique Jewelry & Watch Show Nov. 7–9 at the Miami Airport Convention Center. Here are five drool-worthy pieces from exhibitors we’re looking forward to visiting.
1. Tortoise shell hair comb with 14k gold; $2,300; Bernard Nacht & Co., NYC; 212-371-8100; underthecrown.com
2. Vintage David Webb ring in 18k yellow gold and platinum, with black enamel, carved jadeite jade, and diamonds; $22,500; Camilla Dietz Bergeron Ltd., NYC; 212-794-9100; cdbltd.com
3. Bracelet in platinum with 40 cts. t.w. diamonds; $115,000; Vivid Diamonds & Jewelry, Miami; 888-970-4367; vividdiamonds.com
4. Bracelet in 18k gold with colorless and colored rose-cut diamonds; $160,000; Goldstein Diamonds, Scottsdale, Ariz.; 800-237-0364; goldsteindiamonds.com
5. 14k gold brooch with enamel, seed pearls, gemstones, and diamonds; $13,750; National Estate Jewelers, East Brunswick, N.J.; 888-565-1120; nationalestatejewelers.com
JCK News Daily
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox