How near-field communication could change the industry, ring found with help of metal detector, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– How near-field communication could change the diamond industry. An end to blood diamonds?
– Should a woman choose her own engagement ring? Vogue debates.
– South China Morning Post talks up diamonds as an investment. New Hong Kong online exchange debuts.
– There are “few new diamond projects in the works.” Diamond miners increasingly look to the sea. Illegal miners in Kimberley threaten Petra.
– Lost ring found with help of metal detector. Bride-to-be leaves wedding and engagement rings in taxi.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox