The Covid-19 pandemic has likely changed the world forever, and as such the internet has become more essential than ever for connecting with consumers. If you’ve been slow to invest time and energy into your website and online marketing channels, now is the perfect time. Join Larry Chasin and Lake Giles from Thinkspace as they offer jewelers advice and tips for using their website and the online marketing channels more effectively in the current economic downturn.
In this session we’ll be discussing:
• New ways of using your Website and Google My Business as a communication center for your business.
• Strategies to better merchandise the products on your website and why inventory data and its presentation is critical to the lead funnel.
• The difference between an “e-Commerce Cart” and a “Memo Cart” and why the latter may be a better way to start the process of selling online.
• How to create high quality product data yourself.
• The latest 3D photo and video rendering technology which points to the future standard for online product presentations.
• How quality website product data opens opportunities for using Facebook Catalog Manager and Google Merchant Center.
Didn’t have time to join the webinar, or want to share it with a colleague?