At Swarovski, we endeavor to find inspiring, innovative solutions that add variety, style, and individuality to our extensive product range. Thanks to our detailed research and creative expertise, we continually deliver exciting new materials, colors, shapes, and cuts as well as inventive new designs and technical features for all our product categories.
Swarovski Genuine Topaz: Misty Rose
The honest purity and delicate beauty of the new color Misty Rose makes it the perfect companion for today’s nude color trend. Sheer, subtle, and, above all, gentle, it adds an ultrafeminine, even ladylike touch to jewelry. This shade, so reminiscent of sun-kissed desert sands at twilight, brings the element of mystery to any jewelry collection. A perfect alternative to white in classical jewelry pieces, Misty Rose also combines beautifully with gold, earthy brown, and other red-related tones for understated glamour.
Swarovski Zirconia: Exciting New Cuts & Colors
• Greyish Blue takes Zirconia into a bright new world of pastel blue hues. This calm and compelling shade is close to the serene beauty of light blue sapphires. It is magnificent as an icy touch for winter collections, or as a perfect complement for bright summer pastels.
Swarovski Zirconia–Greyish Blue: youtube.com/watch?v=k-qgMpCvyj0
• Purplish Pink, an expression of sheer loveliness, blends a pale lilac glow with subtle pink warmth for an undeniably feminine look. Extremely delicate, this color comes closest to the youthful beauty of light pink sapphires and combines well with bright summer tones or vibrant autumn palettes.
Swarovski Zirconia–Purplish Pink: youtube.com/watch?v=5MkTYqqSDgo
• Side View Cut is a traditional diamond cut inspired by existing kite cuts but conceived with a contemporary twist. The facets are now designed to be viewed sideways and delineate the exact geometric outline of the diamond emoji symbol—everyone’s idea of how a typical diamond should look. Innovative and inherently youthful, the Side View Cut offers a symbol of immense popularity in fashion, art, and even body art. The emphasis on symmetry and line make this cut ideal for center stones that need to wow with a maximum amount of sparkle.
Swarovski Zirconia–Side View Cut: youtube.com/watch?v=UWPXCDl1wa4
• Violet Cut is inspired by Viola odorata, the fragrant purple violet native to the Mediterranean region also known as the ancient aphrodisiac heartsease. The petal-shape facets of this intoxicating cut capture all the glory of a violet in full flower. Perfect for a high-performing center stone or to feature in pavé settings that re-create classic bouquet shapes.
Swarovski Zirconia–Violet Cut: youtube.com/watch?v=OCaXl_ryuE4
• Leaf Cut takes its inspiration from natural creations like spring leaves and the petals of various flowers. This perfect combination of a square and round cut unites the beauty of both in one pure design that is perfect for a statement stone. Leaf Cut stones in rose and purple tones combine beautifully in floral motifs, while a color palette of Green, Fancy Green, and Fancy Light Green suggests leafy structures such as a four-leaf clover.
Swarovski Zirconia–Leaf Cut: youtube.com/watch?v=XJrN3rrQOaY
Swarovski Components: Presettings in Bigger Sizes
This is a specially developed Presetting for the quick and efficient setting of Swarovski Created Stones. The BHO makes application easy when working with a wide range of complex and particularly difficult thin-walled materials for stone setting. The stones are set in the Presetting model with an open back, with the gemstone’s pavilion extending through the bottom of the tube. The mounting is very short, lightweight, and ideal for extremely thin-walled materials. After making a hole in the workpiece, the Presetting is either soldered in place or attached with a two-component adhesive. These new sizes expand the design possibilities for the BHO and offer the opportunity to create maximum sparkle with just a few stones. The larger sizes were developed for the jewelry sector and other segments such as interiors.
Swarovski Components Innovations: youtube.com/watch?v=1IMVnn79MDI
Explore more at swarovs.ki/gbinnovations