The Industry Authority for 140 years and counting, JCK knows a thing or two about changing with the times to keep you informed, inspired, and ready for the next big thing.
That time is now. And here is how we’re changing:
Next big thing #1: A New Publishing Partnership
Starting with this June issue, JCK magazine and the JCK shows will operate under the ownership and management of Reed Exhibitions. The magazine and online properties will be managed and produced by the award-winning publishing group TMG, formerly The Magazine Group. You can expect credible, authoritative editorial content of the highest standard on every page of JCK magazine and on JCKonline.com.
Next big thing #2: The Magazine
You’re holding this in your hands, so you know: We’re bigger, glossier, and more useful than ever. We mean business, but we think you’ll have fun reading our pages, which have been reimagined from start to finish.
• First things first. Located at the very beginning of the magazine, Jewel Box spotlights the stories, trends, and stats rocking the industry now. We hope it’s the first thing you turn to each issue.
• News Gems covers the most important stories and newsmakers to help you stay up on the issues that impact your business and your bottom line.
• Shop Talk is your go-to section for retail smarts, marketing tips, sales strategies, best practices, stores we adore, owner profiles, and expert analysis. It’s must-read, inspiring, and chock-full of take-aways to help your store succeed today—and well into the future.
• The Look showcases new products to help you stay ahead of the trends in jewelry and fashion that will shape consumer sales for the next season.
• Show Biz reports on the buzz, sales, people, and products at the most recent trade shows and industry gatherings across the globe year-round.
• The essential jewelers resource, The Vault is where industry insiders can find the news, sales, stats, and business intelligence about your sector: diamonds, platinum, bridal, gold, silver, pearls, gemstones, watches, manufacturing/technology, and more.
Next big thing #3: JCKonline.com
We also mean business on our website, which has changes in the works. Look for news, information, blogs, videos, e-newsletters, and more.
How do you like the reimagined JCK? We want to hear from you—and we want to hear your ideas. Write to us, or even better, stop by our JCK TV booth L56 and tell our cameras. And join us at JCK magazine booth 46007 on Saturday, June 5, at 1 p.m. to raise a glass of champagne with our editors and publishers.