Want to make a clear style statement? Do it with rock crystal quartz. The see-through stone—popularized in the ’60s and ’70s by David Webb, who paired the nonprecious gem with high-end materials like diamonds and platinum—is having a major moment. For pure sparkle, nothing outshines rock crystal, which brings a big look for a relatively small price. The choice, jewelry lovers, is clear.
1. Gossip bracelet in 18k pink gold with 113.28 cts. t.w. rock crystal quartz and 1.95 cts. t.w. diamonds; $13,000; Goshwara, NYC; 212-937-9727; goshwara.com
2. Rock Candy 18k gold elongated teardrop earrings with 67 cts. t.w. clear quartz; $1,495; Ippolita, NYC; 877-865-5500; ippolita.com
3. Pendant in silver with 18k gold, 186.15 cts. t.w. rock crystal, and 0.62 ct. t.w. diamonds; $3,590 (chain sold separately, $2,050); Sylvie Corbelin, Paris; 33-140-128-740; email@example.com; sylvie-corbelin.com
4. Ring in 18k rose gold with 6.84 ct. round rock crystal quartz and 1.25 cts. champagne-color diamond baguettes; $5,000; Suzanne Kalan at Fragments, NYC; 212-226-8878; suzannekalan.com
5. Large Navette ring in 18k yellow gold with 14.51 ct. rock crystal and 0.06 ct. t.w. diamonds; $3,900; Yael Sonia, NYC; 212-472-6488; yaelsonia.com