For easily pulling together envy-inspiring ensembles, statement-making necklaces are fashion’s MVPs. Take that former ’90s flash-in-the-pan style, the collar: It matches brilliantly with a variety of necklines, from crews to U-necks to bateaus. A bib with a button-down? A choker with an asymmetrical cut? Yes and yes. Go ahead—stick your neck out!
1. Paba choker (right) in rose gold with 4.5-inch drop chain and 2 cts. t.w. black diamonds; $6,690; Sara Weinstock, Los Angeles; 213-291-9888; saraweinstock.com
2. Pietra e Filo fringe bib necklace in 14k gold fill with freshwater pearls and quartz; $640; Elisa Ilana, Omaha, Neb.; 402-926-3479; elisailana.com
3. Ransom slip-on collar necklace in 18k rose gold with 0.25 ct. t.w. diamonds; $8,000; Marli, NYC; 646-370-4982; marlinyc.com
4. Spike collar in 14k gold–plated brass; $448; Melinda Maria, Los Angeles; 323-937-4591; melindamaria.com
5. Rugiada collection 18k rose gold and 2.18 cts. t.w. white diamond collar on a titanium spring core; $11,900; Mattia Cielo at Rock House, NYC; 917-553-5360; firstname.lastname@example.org; mattiacielo.com