What are you doing this Christmas?
1. “We’re looking to do our iPad giveaway again with every purchase of $1,500 or more.”
—Carolyn Ginsburg, marketing director, Northeastern Fine Jewelry, Schenectady, N.Y.
2. “We’re kicking off a lengthy treasure hunt with the grand prize of a diamond ring.”
—Monika Clodius, co-owner, Clodius & Co., Rockford, Ill.
3. “We’re doing our ‘Sip and Shop’ wine tasting. We’ll also be serving breakfast for Saturday morning shoppers.”
—George Fritz, owner, Mills Jewelers, Lockport, N.Y.
4. “We’ll be doing a Ladies’ Night Out, a Panic Party for men, and our Night of Giving Back, when 10 percent of every purchase goes to a charity of the customer’s choice.”
—Tom Williams, owner, Floyd & Green Jewelers, Aiken, S.C.
5. “Our main event is the Holiday Stroll with other downtown businesses. People come in the following day to purchase the jewelry their significant others pointed out the night before.”
—Bill Craig, owner, Craig’s Fine Jewelry, Ridgefield, Conn.