1. Powershop 4: New Retail Design (Marlous van Rossum-Willems) Dazzling photos of stunning retail interiors are paired with design and inspiration notes.
2. Retail Spaces (ed. Octavio Mestre) Discover the latest trends and innovations in retail architecture and design in this photo-driven book.
3. Logistics & Retail Management: Emerging Issues and New Challenges in the Retail Supply Chain (John Fernie and Leigh Sparks) This newest edition combines research, ideas, and anecdotes on effective supply chain management.
4. Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World (Gary Vaynerchuk) This chatty book argues that social marketing is about developing high-quality content perfectly adapted to various platforms.
5. Clickology: What Works in Online Shopping and How Your Business Can Use Consumer Psychology to Succeed (Graham Jones) “Internet psychologist” Jones explains how you can harness online behavior to turn clicks into dollars.