The latest retail books focus on refining your online presence and practices.
1. The Retailer’s Mobile Strategy Guide (Urban Airship) In this 25-page paperback, experts share tactics to help you build stronger relationships with mobile clients.
2. Digital Marketing: A Practical Approach (Alan Charlesworth) This step-by-step guide to marketing online focuses on real-world solutions and is packed with cases and examples.
3. The Social Media MBA Guide to ROI: How to Measure and Improve Your Return on Investment (Christer Holloman) Tap into the tools and techniques that measure social media metrics and performance indicators.
4. Marketplace 3.0: Rewriting the Rules of Borderless Business (Hiroshi Mikitani) The founder of e-commerce giant Rakuten describes his utopia: retail “ecosystems” pairing brick-and-mortar and e-tailers.
5. Create Your Own Online Store in a Weekend (Alannah Moore) Follow the easy-to-understand steps to creating a basic e-commerce site in this practical handbook.