After last year’s stud craze, our obsession with undersize earwear has grown…to itty-bitty hoops. Fashion’s influx of sporty attire for spring demands diminutive jewelry, and these petite danglers—chunky huggies, infinity-esque looks, and sideways-set designs—make a small but mighty style statement. So go ahead—get a little loopy!
1. Cris hoops in 18k gold with 0.51 ct. t.w. diamonds; $3,850; Melissa Kaye, NYC; 917-573-0388; melissakayejewelry.com
2. Handcuff hoop earrings in 18k rose gold with 1.64 cts. t.w. rubies; $4,990; Borgioni at Fragments, NYC; 212-226-8878; borgionis.com
3. 18k gold hoops with 0.6 ct. t.w. diamonds and 0.65 ct. t.w. emeralds; $8,372; Sabine G. at the RCK Group, Irving, Texas; 214-226-0502; sabineg.com
4. Small hoops in 18k gold with freshwater pearls; $1,600; Melanie Georgacopoulos, London; 44-207-837-4151; melaniegeorgacopoulos.com
5. Puccini cage hoops with 18k yellow gold butterflies in a blackened silver cage with 2.4 cts. t.w. diamonds; $5,990; Sorellina, Brooklyn, N.Y.; 718-384-3860; sorellinanewyork.com