Jewelry companies and organizations recently showed their generosity and support of good causes:
1. Movado will donate $50 from each sale of its Bold Breast Cancer Awareness Watch to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
2. Breitling donated $160,000 to the Fisher House Foundation, which aids U.S. military veterans.
3. As part of its Poppin’ for the Cure campaign, Kameleon Jewelry will donate a portion of proceeds from sales of its Ribbon of Hope JewelPops to the fight against breast cancer.
4. The MJSA Education Foundation awarded $5,400 in scholarships to six U.S. students earning jewelry degrees.
5. Fort Lauderdale, Fla.–based Levinson Jewelers created a limited-edition jewelry line in honor of Ronald McDonald House Charities’ 30th anniversary.