Zillion Jewelry Insurance, in partnership with a number of fine jewelry retailers, has announced the Love Locked Down video contest, a competition that will award a $5,000 honeymoon vacation voucher to one U.S. couple who either got engaged or got married during the pandemic.
Zillion, along with fine jewelry retailers The Source Fine Jewelers; Henne Jewelers; Marks Jewelers; Greene & Co.; Yadav Diamonds & Jewelry; and I.D. Jewelry, are asking couples to submit videos of their proposals or wedding ceremonies and answer a few questions. Those questions include:
· When did you decide to propose/get married during the pandemic?
· Was it a tough decision to make to do it during the pandemic?
· Did you have any virtual attendees? Who?
· What did your family/friends think of your decision to marry or propose during this time?
· Do you plan on having a larger in-person event to celebrate your wedding/engagement when it is safe to do so?
· Advice for others considering doing the same?
Couples must upload their contest entry to YouTube or Vimeo to enter and fill out the official contest entry form on the contest page, along with the link to their video. Entrants must also post, tag, and share a photo of their engagement, engagement ring, wedding ceremony, or a photo of themselves to Instagram using #lovelockeddown and #azillionwaystosayido.
Qualifying entries will be posted to the Love Locked Down contest page, and the contest winner will be determined by public vote. The video with the highest number of votes at the end of the voting period will be declared the winner. Deadline for entry is 11:59 p.m. ET Friday, June 19, and voting will conclude on June 30. For more information, visit myzillion.com/contest.Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine