The Women’s Jewelry Association honors one member from each chapter who has given extraordinary service over the course of the past year
The Women’s Jewelry Association (WJA) will honor the recipients of its 2016 Shining Star awards at its Spotlight Event March 10 in New York City.
The awards recognize a member from each regional chapter who has given extraordinary service to his or her chapter.
“Congratulations to WJA’s dedicated volunteers, who give of their precious time to help women in the jewelry and watch industries advance and develop professionally through networking, education, and leadership development,” said WJA president Brandee Dallow in a statement. “These individuals embody WJA’s mission, and we look forward to honoring them.”
The 2016 Shining Star recipients are:
(pictured above, first row, left to right)
• Marthy Seely, Martha Seely Designs, Boston Chapter
• Rebecca Hinrichs Reynoso, A.VER.FOTO, Chicago Chapter
• Jackie Brooks, Bottom Line Marketing, Colorado Chapter
• Robert Loving, Time Delay Corp., Dallas Chapter
• Sabrina Bindra, B&B Fine Gems, Los Angeles Chapter
• Jennifer Heebner, JCK magazine, New York Metro Chapter
(pictured above, second row, left to right)
• Sarah Thomas, Jahan Diamonds on the Square, NorCal Chapter
• Meg Carroll, Meg C Jewelry Gallery, Ohio/Kentucky Chapter
• Maureen Murphy, Lee’s Manufacturing, Providence Chapter
• Pheap Lorn-Canossi, Phenomenon Jewels, San Diego Chapter
• Jessica Neiwert, jewelry designer, Seattle Chapter
• Carol Brady, Exclusively Diamonds, Twin Cities Chapter
More information, including ticket information, is availalbe at womensjewelryassociation.com.
(Photos courtesy of WJA)Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine