The Women’s Jewelry Association announced 12 recipients of
its 2011 Shining Star Award, which recognizes WJA members’ service, passion,
and commitment to their local chapters across the country.
The awards will be presented during WJA’s Women in the Know
Conference on Jan. 6 at the McGraw Hill Building, 1221 6th Avenue and 49th
Street in New York City.
The 2011 award recipients are:
- Renee Barry, Renee Bella, Chicago, Ill. (Midwest
- Elisa Browsh, Elyria Jewels, San Francisco, Calif.,
(Northern California Chapter)
- Judy Colbert, Gemological Institute of America, Carlsbad,
Calif., (San Diego Chapter)
- Carole Diamond, The Diamond Collection, Hallandale, Fla.
(co- recipient/Southeast Chapter)
- Claudia Endler, Claudia Endler Designs, Los Angeles, Calif.
(Los Angeles Chapter)
- Sue Fritz, CIC, CSA, Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company,
River Falls, Wis. (Twin Cities Chapter)
- Danielle Ingwer, Leo Ingwer, New York, N.Y. (Metro Chapter)
- Odaybea Morrow, Jewelry by Odaybea, Oakton, Va., (D.C.
- Susan Osborn, Warren Jewelers, Kirkland, Wash., (Pacific
- Julie Shaw, Armenta, Houston, Texas, (Southwest Chapter)
- Corrie Silvia, Manufacturing Jewelers and Suppliers of
America, Attleboro, MA (New England Chapter)
- Adriane Yontef, J. Yontef Diamonds & Custom Jewelry,
Nashville, Tenn. (co-recipient/Southeast Chapter)