Jewelry.com and its retail and manufacturing partners are supporting a diamond-jewelry promotional campaign for April and May.
Finances and resources supporting the spring campaign include a program of print ads, online marketing, in-store promotions, and a sweepstakes, jewelry.com said in a statement. Four-page advertorials in Glamour and Lucky magazines, hitting newsstands mid-March, showcase the latest diamond right hand ring and journey styles to be given away as prizes in Jewelry.com’s online sweepstakes at www.jewelry.com/rhr and www.jewelry.com/journey. With suggested retail price points for the collections ranging from $199 to $1,399, a total of over $18,000 in diamond jewelry will be given away as part of the Catch Diamond Fever initiative.
From classic diamond pendants, to fashion-forward diamond rings, diamond jewelry bursts into bloom this spring with diamond styles to suit every taste.
Jewelry.com identifies what it calls the “top five diamond trends for spring. They are:
* Journey diamond jewelry: A series of diamonds increasing in size representing the journey and growth of your relationship. ‘With every step love grows’ and there’s no better way to celebrate your growing love than with the elegance and beauty of Journey Diamond Jewelry
* Diamond right hand ring: From classic chic to a burst of flowers, women the world over are making their style sparkle with a diamond right hand ring that’s as unique as they are.
* Flower Power: From a flower on the finger, to petals on the ears, celebrate this season’s strongest style.
* Express Yourself: Have fun with diamond charms that add a touch of whimsy to every occasion.
* Duo: Two perfectly matched diamonds in a chic and contemporary setting celebrates the two of you.Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine