You’re never too young to enjoy the better things in life, particularly if you among the celebrities who will participate in the Teen Choice Awards, which will air on Fox at 8 p.m. Wednesday.
Celebrities participating in the awards show will be thanked for their time and talent by being given the opportunity to select specific gifts they wish to receive from a variety of product lines being offered by participating donor companies. Among the jewelry and watch gifts are:
* Swiss Watch International’s Swiss Legend Lucerne. Designed for men and women, it sports an oversized curved back case and crystal, with a Swiss movement, combined with large numerals on a genuine alligator strap. It retails for $450. The watches are designed for fashion and flexibility as the leather bands can be changed with easy-to-operate pushpin mechanisms. The bands come in more than 25 different colors and materials such as alligator, lizard, ostrich, and stingray. www.swisswatchintl.com.
* Destination Bliss, a New Mexico-based company that creates designer jewelry in semi-precious stones. Becky Stuchen, owner and designer, customizes both female and male designs for her clients http://www.destinationbliss.com
* Sanrio/Hello Kitty- Tarina Tarantino “Pink Head” necklaces ($200 retail) www.sanrio.com
* Rustico-bands made of top grain cowhide leather. www.rusticoleather.com
* Key to My Heart expressive and whimsical key chains crafted from sterling silver and Swarovski crystals www.keytomyheart.net
Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie will host the awards program. Performers include Lenny Kravitz, Blink 182, Ashlee Simpson, Jo Jo. Presenters include Britney Spears, Brittany Murphy, Chad Michael Murray, Tony Hawk, Jessica Alba, Mischa Barton, Tyra Banks, Chad Michael Murray, Christina Applegate, Amber Tamblyn, Seth Green, Shawn and Marlon Wayans, Tom Welling, Kristin Kreuk, and Anne Hathaway.
Backstage Creations, specialists in award show gifts and custom backstage “celebrity retreats,” will create the backstage “talent retreat” where celebrities will be able to relax and view products and services. The show, being held at the Universal Amphitheater in Los Angeles, will actually be held Sunday and broadcast on Wednesday.Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine