Stuller Wins Best in Show at JCK 2015 Platinum Innovation Awards
A platinum and diamond cage pendant by Stuller with a retail price of $8,445 took top honors in the Platinum Guild International USA’s JCK 2015 Platinum Innovation Awards.
The awards, in their sixth year, invite designers exhibiting at JCK Las Vegas to submit their most innovative platinum pieces for consideration. The winners were chosen by a panel of industry experts that included Michael Han of the Wedding Ring Shop, Kevin Main of Kevin Main Jewelers, Sean Moore of Borsheims Fine Jewelry and Gifts, Colleen Banks of Martha Stewart Living, Amanda Elser of The Knot, Tanya Dukes of InStore, Victoria Gomelsky of JCK magazine, and Michelle Graff of National Jeweler.
The rest of the winners:
Platinum Bridal Jewelry
• Fine Jewels of NYC: Allium Links of Love platinum and diamond engagement ring ($5,519)
• Lashbrook Designs: Platinum men’s band with inlays of solid diamond by Elysium ($5,549)
• Crown Ring: Orion’s Belt platinum and diamond men’s wedding band ($3,780)
Platinum Fashion Jewelry
• Kristin Hanson: Platinum Ice ring with levels of baguette diamonds leading to 3.4 ct. fancy peach diamond center ($148,000)
• Oscar Heyman: Cat’s Eye platinum, chrysoberyl, and diamond ring ($470,000)
• Rahaminov: The Embrace platinum ring with pear-shape blue sapphire and pear-shape emerald and micro-pavé diamond accents ($42,000)
Entry Platinum Jewelry (semi-mount engagement rings and other)
• Danhov: Platinum Eleganza solitaire engagement ring with braided double shank ($1,760)
• Parade Design: Lyria platinum and diamond engagement ring ($3,025)
• LX Antwerp: Selen platinum and diamond engagement ring with 18k rose gold accent ($3,440)