Signet Jewelers’ group sales increased 7.5 percent, and same store sales rose 7.8 percent this holiday season.
“We believe our strong performance in both the United States and the U.K. for the holiday season and year to date is due to the exceptional execution by our teams in both divisions,” said Signet CEO Mike Barnes in a statement.
Other highlights from Signet’s holiday financial statement (ended Dec. 31):
- U.S. total sales: up 9.2%
- U.S. same store sales: up 9.2%
- U.S. year-to-date total sales: up 11%
- U.S. year-to-date same store sales: up 11%
- U.K. total sales: up 0.9%
- U.K. same store sales: up 1.8%
- U.K. year-to-date total sales: up 0.2%
- U.K. year-to-date same store sales: up 0.8%