A slew of Responsible Jewellery Council members will speak
at a luncheon at JCK Las Vegas June 5.
The following RJC members will speak at the luncheon:
- Ed Hrabak, senior vice president and general merchandise
manager at Signet Jewelers
- Matthew Runci, chairman at RJC and president and CEO of
Jewelers of America
- David Bonaparte, group vice president of JCK Events
- Michael Rae, CEO of RJC
- John Hall, general manager of external affairs for Rio
Tinto, and vice chairman of RJC
- David Meleski, president of Richline Group
- Thomas Nyborg, managing director at Pandora
“During the one hour luncheon, guests will be addressed by
jewelry industry leaders from mining through to the retail sector, whose
companies are members of the RJC. They will emphasize the benefits of becoming
a RJC member, how to become RJC certified, and why the RFJ Member Certification
System is a benefit for the jewelry business and the global jewelry industry,”
Michael Rae, RJC CEO, said in a statement.
All jewelry business partners who are not yet RJC members
are invited to attend. For more information visit responsiblejewellery.com.