Bridal and fashion jewelry designer Ritani launched a new business-to-business Web site.
The re-designed site, found at www.ritani.com/b2b, integrates Ritani’s strong, new corporate brand image with the most up-to-date information about the company, instant, real time access to online pricing (including metals information), the ability to place orders at all times, the ability to place orders for all b2c marketing materials (and have them customized), and photos of all Ritani jewelry styles with updated pricing.
Ritani retail clients will also have the ability to order styles that are not found on the Web site (based off existing Ritani jewelry styles) by going to the ‘Custom Item’ section. Once details of the order are placed, a custom quote as well as a production timeline will also be provided.
Other useful tools on the Ritani B2B site include:
• A Ritani QuoteCart system which allows retailers to manage their purchases by editing and updating their cart.
• A ‘diamonds’ tab where retailers can enter criteria regarding the type of diamond they’re looking for and the system will automatically respond with what Ritani has in stock.
• Order forms for advertisements/billboards, posters/duratrans, marketing products and jewelry/model images as well as co-op requests
• Information on both a product’s MSRP as well as a retailer’s cost (the price that comes up first is automatically determined by the type of client logging in)
• A training module where retailers can get 1-2-3 step tips on navigating through all areas/processes on the site.