The Revere Academy of Jewelry Arts will hold its 2015 Masters Symposium April 10–May 1 in San Francisco.
The symposium, which is in its 17th year, will feature 12 workshops taught by goldsmiths, jewelry designers, and other jewelry experts from around the world.
A few of the classes on offer:
• Integrating Stone and Metal with Michael Boyd
• Mokume Gane Intensive with Jim Binnion and Chris Ploof
• Rings with Suzanne Pugh
• Imaginative Captures with Andy Cooperman
• Clasps, Hooks, Catches & Locks with Alan Revere
• Hydraulic Forming with Phil Poirier
• Keum Boo & Metal with Jenny Reeves
Most classes are open to students of all levels. Registration information is available at RevereAcademy.com.