“Building a better Facebook page,” and other useful articles about retail sales, marketing and running your business…
– Low-cost ways to increase sales.
– Building a better Facebook page.
– How Pinterest can help your business.
– Write better blog and newsletter headlines.
– Maybe your business shouldn’t start a blog.
– What should you blog about?
– Revamp your website on a budget.
– Last minute tax tips for business owners.
– Common job interview mistakes.
– What your young employees want.
– Worst things to say when you fire an employee.
– Employee rewards more powerful than money.
– Why you should talk to employees before they leave.
– The reason brick-and-mortar stores aren’t dead.
– Malls add new features.
– Loan programs for small businesses.