Platinum Guild International announced Monday that they are partnering with JCK Las Vegas to present Platinum Innovation Challenge-JCK 2010, a platinum jewelry competition celebrating platinum and innovative designs exclusively for the designers and manufacturers exhibiting at JCK.
The competition will be held at the JCK Las Vegas Show on June 4-7. Winners will receive a variety of valuable trade and consumer publicity benefits from PGI throughout 2010.
The Platinum Innovation Challenge Categories Include:
- Entry Platinum Engagement Ring under $2,500 retail (semi-mount)
- Entry Platinum Wedding Band under $1,500 retail (men’s or women’s)
- Entry Platinum Fashion under $2,500 retail (pendants, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, brooches, etc)
- Platinum Fashion over $2,500 retail (pendants, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, brooches, etc)
- Entry Platinum Color under $2,500 retail (bridal or fashion with colored gemstones)
Deadline to register is Thursday, May 13th, 2010. To register your submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (product images are not needed for submission). For additional questions, please contact Heather Zachary Rogoff at Platinum Guild International at (212) 404-1605 or email@example.com.