The Providence Jewelers Club held elections for a new board officers during the club’s annual meeting on Feb. 10.
New Board is as follows:
* John Antonacci, Inc., Advanced Chemical, Warwick, R.I., became the newest member to the board.
The following officers will serve one-year term:
* President; Vito Torrisi, Lee’s Manufacturing Co. Inc., Providence
* Vice President; Tim Ouhrabka, Providence Chain Co. Inc. Providence
* Treasurer; Ed DeCristofaro, L.D.C., Inc., Providence
* Secretary; Brenda Gamba, Jewelers Board of Trade, Warwick
Re-elected to the Board for a period of three years is:
* John Kelley, Kelley Metals, East Providence
PJC also raised $2,500 to the ALS Society and $887 to the Rhode Island Food Bank. Through a special program with the food bank, this year’s contribution will be matched by a group of area executives.