Pandora sales in the U.S. grew 72.6 percent in 2010, according to the company’s annual financial report.
“The United States continues to be the single largest market, accounting for 37.8 percent of revenue,” it added.
Other highlights of Pandora’s 2010 year-end financial results:
- Revenue: $1.3 billion, up 92.6%
- Revenue in the Americas grew by 87%, 43.7% of total sales
- Revenue in Europe grew by 136.9%, 42.9% of total sales
- Asia Pacific grew by 28.3%, 13.4% of total sales
- Sales in revenue from Charms: Up 82.5%
- Revenue from silver and gold bracelets: Up 50.3%
- Revenue from rings: Up 281.8%
- Net profit: $354.7 million, up 86.2%
For more information on Pandora’s financial statement, click here.
To receive the latest jewelry news and blogs every day in your inbox,
subscribe to JCK’s e-newsletter here.