“How to tell if your new hire won’t cut it” and other useful tips for managing a business:
– A look at better 401k options.
– Throw a great company party without going broke.
– Answers to questions about paid holidays.
– How to head-hunt with limited resources.
– Dealing with health insurance premium penalties.
– Ten tips for making collection calls.
– Harness the power of employee feedback.
– How to tell if your new hire won’t cut it.
– Tips for better hiring.
– Three kinds of bosses that should be fired.
– A flexible work plan that actually works.