Highlights of Movado’s third quarter (ended Oct. 31)
- Net Sales: $123 million; excluding excess discontinued
product sales of $8.4 million in the prior year quarter net sales up
approximately 7 percent.
- Gross profit: $68.6 million, up 21 percent
- Net income: $16.9 million, compared to $21 million net loss
- Year-to-date net sales: $281.2 million, up 5.1 percent
- Year-to-date gross profit: $154.3 million, compared with
$135.9 million last year
- Year-to-date net loss: $13.6 million, down from $31.1
million last year
For more information on Movado’s financial
statement, click here.