More than 135 golfers teed off at the ninth annual Manufacturing Jewelers & Suppliers of America Education Foundation Golf Tournament on June 30 to help raise more than $9,700 for the development of jewelry education programs and scholarships.
The tournament took place at Ledgemont Country Club in Seekonk, Mass. The contest winners are as follows:
• Low Gross Team: LDC Inc. – Ed DeCristofaro, Jerry Traficante, Matt Mainelli, and Kenny LaFouchi.
• First Place Low Net Team: HSBC Bank – Ed Gately, Art Gately, Ted Turnbull, and Norm Manchester.
• Second Place Low Net Team: National Chain Group – Steve Cipolla, Alan Kaufman, David Maile, and Ray Bert.
• Third Place Low Net Team: Labyrinth Business Solutions – Bill Kopelcheck, Randy Scott, Dave Radcliffe, and Bob Faquea.
• Fourth Place Low Net Team: Lee’s Manufacturing Co. Inc. – Vito Torrisi, Larry Feeney, Jim Atamian, and Ed Flynn.
• Longest Drive (Men): Ted Turnbull of HSBC Bank.
• Longest Drive (Women): Robin Malo of National Chain Group.
• Closest to the Pin (Men): Matt Giarusso of Swarovski.
• Closest to the Pin (Women): Debbie Tatangelo of National Chain Group.
Major tournament sponsors included Aurafin LLC, Computer Associates Inc., FedEx, HSBC Bank, Johnson Matthey, Labyrinth Business Solutions, Rio Grande, and Swarovski.
Next year’s tournament will be held on June 29, 2009, at the Ledgemont Country Club. For more information, contact Kristin Kopaz, MJSA’s special events manager, at 1-800-444-6572, ext. 3040, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit mjsa.org.Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine