The Manufacturing Jewelers and Suppliers of America (MJSA) Education Foundation has announced its 2014 scholarship winners.
The scholarships, worth $1,000 each, are given to six students studying jewelry making and design in American undergraduate and graduate programs. The scholarship program is in its 17th year.
The winners of the 2014 scholarships are:
• Bryan Brown of Beachwood, Ohio, a graduate student at Temple University
• Olivia Shih of Oakland, Calif., an undergraduate at California College of the Arts
• Cuong Sy of Cranston, R.I., a graduate student at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
• Camille Torres of Oakland, Calif., an undergraduate at California College of the Arts
• Deanna Wardley of Dale City, Calif., an undergraduate of the Academy of Art University
• Michael White of North Kingstown, R.I., an undergraduate at the Rhode Island School of Design