The MJSA Education Foundation awarded $5,400 in scholarships to six students across the United States.
Recipients of this year’s awards include:
- William Sammut is pursuing a BFA in Crafts-Metals at the College of Creative Studies in Detroit, Mich.
- Sara Cochran is pursuing a BFA in Jewelry at the Pratt Institute in New York City.
- Kristen Glanzman is completing a BFA in Metals/Jewelry Design at Kendall College of Art and Design in Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Alexander Walker is completing a BFA in Metals/Jewelry Design at Kendall College of Art and Design in Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Chelsey Hammersmith is pursuing a MFA in Fine Arts at Bowling Green State University in Ohio.
- Jessica Armstrong is working toward a MFA in Jewelry and Metalsmithing at Edinboro University of Pennsylvania.
Since 1997, the foundation has awarded almost $165,000 in scholarships to students enrolled in jewelry-related programs across the country.