At the show this week, I saw Milan-based French-Italian jewelry designer Laurent Gandini, who showed new pendant necklaces with super-thin cuts of colorless quartz set in his signature rose window–inspired design aesthetic. Right now, just three new SKUs exist, though more are in the works. Gandini is also starting to gain more sales traction in Canada and the States; since JCK profiled him last year, he’s gained a significant Canadian account that sells his 18k gold exclusively, and doubled his number of U.S. accounts. See him at Couture 2013, and, see more colorless quartz crystal jewels in the February issue of JCK.
For more VicenzaOro coverage, check out:
- New Price-Point Jewelry From VicenzaOro Winter 2013
- Picture This: 20 Snaps From the VicenzaOro Winter 2013 Show
- Live From VicenzaOro Winter 2013: Deco-Inspired Bracelets From RCM Gioielli
- Live From VicenzaOro Winter 2013: Pasquale Bruni Is Coming Back to America
- On My Way to the VicenzaOro Winter 2013 Fair?