L.L.D. Diamonds, owned by Israeli businessman Lev Leviev, topped the annual list of Israel’s 25 largest polished diamond exporters for the 10th year in a row, with exports of $366 million in 2010, 52 percent above its exports in 2009.
The list was published by the Israel Diamond Controller’s Office in the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Labor.
The rest of the top ten is as follows:
- Leo Schachter: $359 million.
- M.I.D. Diamonds: $160 million.
- A.A. Rachminov Diamonds: $123 million
- E.Z. Diamonds: $97 million
- Yospe Diamonds International: $91 million
- Ofer Mizrachi Diamonds: $76 million
- Sahar Atid Diamonds: $71 million
- Arabov Group Ltd: $70 million
- Niru Diamonds Israel: $68 million
The list shows that combined exports of the leading 25 companies accounted for 36 percent of Israel’s total net polished exports, or $2.1 billion.
For a full list of the top 25 polished diamond exporters, click here.