The Korea International Jewelry & Watch Fair 2003, the first world-class jewelry & watch fair in Korea, will be held August 28~31 at the COEX Convention Center in Seoul.
Approximately 300 exhibitors are registered for the event, including 120 overseas companies from 23 countries (30 representatives from Hong Kong and more than five each from China, Thailand, Japan, Israel, USA, Italy, and Germany). Exhibitors will include leading Korean companies such as Woosoosa, KS Jewelry, Kreis, Woo Sung Jewelry, and Romanson along with well-known international names such as Stefan Hafner, Golay Buchel, and Swatch Group.
Jewel Fair Korea 2003 will house fine jewelry, diamonds, pearls, gemstones, watches and clocks, fashion jewelry and accessories, tools & equipment and related services. The event is organized by the Korea International Trade Association, which represents 85,000 exporting and importing companies and major jewelry associations in Korea.
The organizer is offering the following incentives:
* two nights’ free hotel accommodation (only if you pre-register by July 31)
* Free Invitation ticket to the Gala Evening Reception on the night of 28th
* Free tour to Jongno Street, the largest jewelry wholesale area in Seoul
* Free pass to VIP and buyer’s lounge
* Interpreter service
* Seoul City Tour
* Golf tour
* Sheraton Walker Hill Evening Show