The Jewelry Information Center has announced its 2014 GEM Award nominees for communications, design, and media excellence.
The nominees are individuals and companies whose work amplifies JIC’s mission to raise the visibility and status of fine jewelry and watches. The winner in each category will be revealed live during a ceremony on Jan. 10 at Cipriani 42nd Street in New York City.
The nominees for the GEM Award for communications:
- Tiffany & Co.
The nominees for the GEM Award for design:
- Irene Neuwirth, founder of Irene Neuwirth Jewelry
- Kara Ross, founder of Kara Ross
- Monica Rich Kosann, creative director–founder of Monica Rich Kosann Fine Jewelry
The nominees for the GEM Award for media excellence are:
- Beth Bernstein, jewelry editor, writer, and author (My Charmed Life, Jewelry’s Shining Stars)
- Benjamin Clymer, founder–executive editor of online watch publication HODINKEE
- Victoria Gomelsky, editor-in-chief of JCK
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine