3. Retailers Must Adapt as Baby Boomers and Gen Y-ers Alter Their Shopping Patterns (old story, but good info).
4. Glitter for Good: Bulgari Hosts Charity Auction at Christie’s (WWD subscribers)
H.Stern has brought some of the magic of Santa’s workshop to its Fifth Avenue store window displays. The Brazilian jeweler recently unveiled “Dream Factory”–festive holiday windows featuring jewelry from new collections like Grupo Corpo and Natur as well as hand-made models representing the jewelry-making process, from the design inception, goldsmithing, stone polishing, and even the shipping process. See the store at 645 5th Avenue (in between 51st and 52nd Sts).
Don’t forget to:
* Follow me on Twitter to read helpful, short insights on jewels, trends, and business.
* Become a fan of JCK on Facebook to see photos of industry friends (you might already be on there). And finally,
* Update your subscription to JCK so you don’t miss any print coverage in the coming months.