2. Carrie Underwood’s Diamond Engagement Ring (Underwood’s agent to JCK: “no ring details right now.”)
4. Zale In The News (WSJ subscribers)
5. Swiss Watchmakers: Waiting For Rebound (WSJ subscribers)
9. Thakoon & Tasaki Team Up (WWD subscribers)
10. Jennifer Fisher Branches Out (WWD subscribers)
When Kevin Jonas wed on Saturday, he accessorized with platinum cufflinks, tuxedo shirt studs, and a tie accent by CliQ Jewelry, according to the Platinum Guild International. All the pieces featured more than 4 cts. diamonds, and retailed for more than $28,000. CliQ designer, Eric Alulis, told PGI that the custom-made jewelry took “months” to complete.
Don’t forget to:
* Follow me on Twitter to read helpful, short insights on jewels, trends, and business.
* Become a fan of JCK on Facebook to see photos of industry friends (you might already be on there). And finally,
* Update your subscription to JCK so you don’t miss any print coverage in the coming months.