Jewelers of America has appointed six new directors to its board.
The new directors include:
- Coleman Clark, president of B.C. Clark Jewelers in Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Lane Schiffman, co-owner of Schiffman’s in Greensboro, N.C.
- James Seuss, president and CEO of Tourneau in New York City
- Ray Stuart, senior vice president and chief merchandising officer of Helzberg Diamonds in Kansas City, Mo.
- Cathy Tivol, CEO of Tivol, Inc. in Kansas City, Mo.
- Betsy Wolgemuth, co-owner of Koser Jewelers in Lancaster, Pa.
“I’m pleased to welcome these jewelry executives to our board,” Georgie Gleim, JA board chair, said in a statement. “Their industry perspectives can only help to advance Jewelers of America’s mission to serve our diverse membership and maintain consumer confidence in the fine jewelry retail marketplace.”