Fort Myers, Fla., jeweler Mark Loren and chocolatier Norman Love have partnered for the 12 Gems of Christmas promotion, offering lucky customers the opportunity to find jewels inside their boxes of chocolate.
From Nov. 30 to Dec. 24, 12 gems and 40 gift certificates (20 to Norman Love and 20 to Mark Loren) will be hidden inside select boxes of Norman Love Confections, sold at the Fort Myers Chocolate Salon and Artisan Gelato by Norman Love in Fort Myers, Fla.
The 12 precious gems include:
- 12.16 ct. natural oval-cut zircon from Africa
- 7.81 ct. pear-shape orange citrine from Brazil
- 1.21 ct. emerald-cut orange sapphire from Sri Lanka
- 13.8 ct. millennium-cut oval lemon quartz
- 0.53 ct. fancy green round brilliant sapphire
- 6.14 ct. fancy round-cut pink topaz
- 4 ct. fancy shape aquamarine from Brazil
- 10.52 ct. double-sidedcrystal opal
- Large faceted oval golden amber
- 14 mm large black pearl from Tahiti
- 3 pieces/3.14 cts. t.w. matching radiant-cut peridot from Pakistan