The JCK Show ~ Las Vegas 2007 will be held in two locations: The Sands Expo and Convention Center/The Venetian Hotel Resort & Casino and, for the first time, the Las Vegas Convention Center. Highlights will include a new luxury gift collection, a new Time Pieces Pavilion that will focus on accessories, and international jewelry manufacturers that will all be featured at the LVCC. The show will be held June 1- 5, with educational sessions being held May 30 and 31.
“We conducted extensive research during the show, and the jewelry retailers who are loyal to the JCK Events overwhelmingly expressed interest in seeing new product categories, which we are planning to feature in 2007,” said Dave Bonaparte, vice president, JCK Events. “By taking space at the LVCC, we are able to bring in new features that will benefit the manufacturers and the retailers.”
* There will be several new amenities for attendees, including:
* A sweepstakes for a 2007 Pontiac Solstice Convertible;
* Earlier registration hours with no lines;
* Earlier exhibit hours with the LVCC will opening at 9 a.m. each day;
* Daily prizes including restaurant gift certificates, shopping sprees, free travel coupons;
Afternoon wine and cheese receptions;
* Complimentary lunches for buyers;
* Additional educational sessions; and
* A dedicated transportation system between the LVCC, the Sands, and the show hotels.
LVCC will be home to Cadeaux: The Luxury Gift Collection produced by George Little Management and Reed Exhibitions. It will present approximately 200 exhibitors from around the world in 20,000 net square feet of exhibit space. Products include tableware, home accessories, office accessories, men’s gifts, writing instruments, personal care, pet accessories and fashion accessories, including high-end costume jewelry. This pavilion will focus on the needs of the independent jewelry retailers that already attend JCK as well as luxury department stores, independent stores, hotels, cruise lines and web retailers whose merchandise is aimed at the discerning consumer.
In addition, the LVCC will contain international exhibitors with new pavilions from Taiwan, Peru, Singapore, and Malaysia.