Beginning Monday, Las Vegas will be the center of the jewelry industry as JCK Events host Luxury by JCK/Premiere, the JCK Show ~ Las Vegas, and Swiss Watch by JCK. The shows will be held at the Sands Expo Center, the Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, and the Las Vegas Convention Center. More than 3,400 exhibitors from all over the world will be displaying their products and services to industry buyers. Among the highlights at the JCK Show Las Vegas (June 1 -5) are:
* Designer Trends – Top designers worldwide will be gathered to provide industry trends and insight. They include Christian Tse, Beaudry, Chad Allison Couture, Fragments Showroom, Daniel K, Favero, House of Taylor, Judith Leiber, and Stefan Hafner.
* Celebrity Sightings – Fashion, entertainment, sports, and musical icons are scheduled to appear at various JCK Events on behalf of the companies they represent. Confirmed celebrities appearances include Elizabeth Taylor, Kathy Ireland, Rachel Hunter, R&B Recording Artist Leah DeVon, Suzanne Somers, and Howie Mandel.
* Executive Roundtable Discussion moderated by Matt Runci, president, Jewelers of America. Panelists include Beryl Raff, JC Penney; John Green, Lux Bond & Green; Terry Burman, Sterling; Ofer Azrielant, Jewelry.com; Pete Engel, Fred Meyer Jewelers; and Esther Fortunoff, Fortunoff will discuss the industry and trends.
* Rising Stars – Seven talented designers who are making an impact on the industry have been selected by the editors of W Magazine to be showcased at JCK. Beth McElhiney, BlumLux, Chintemani, Naphom & Co., Sharon Loeff Designs, Timothy Meier Design, and Tracy Matthews Designs, Inc. will all be making their jewelry trade show debut.
The JCK Show also offers dozens of international pavilions, including new ones at the Las Vegas Convention Center from Singapore, Taiwan, Lebanon, Peru, Argentina, and Malaysia. Other pavilions including The AGTA GemFair Cultured Pearl & Jewelry Pavilion; Antiques & Estate Pavilion, Equipment, Technology, Services and Supplies (Including Packaging) Pavilion, Diamond Plaza; Galleria Pavilion; Hall of Time; LUXURY Collection; Platinum Pavilion; Plumb Club; Prestige Promenade; Stylemakers; and the World’s Fair. The brand new Cadeaux Pavilion, will feature high-end giftware, from tableware to men’s gift to costume jewelry and the Artisans Pavilion will highlight new creative talent featuring an array of jewelry designs. In addition, the VicenzaOro Pavilion at JCK will feature over 170 Italian manufacturers and designers who will showcase their finest lines.
In addition the luxury and high-end watch industries have their own exclusive shows: They are:
* Luxury by JCK/Premiere (May 28 -31) – As a prelude to the JCK Show, 205 jewelry manufacturers will host 500 of the countries most prestigious high-end retailers during an intimate and luxurious three-day event that will offer a chance to see the newest styles and hottest designs before the larger JCK show begins. Exhibitors include A. Jaffe, A. Link, Baccarat, Gem Platinum, Gregg Ruth, Gumuchian, Jewels by Star, Leo Schachter Diamonds, Lieberfarb, Marc Lazar, Spark Creations, Vista, and Oscar Heyman. Both events, which are invitation-only, and will take place, 2007 in the ballrooms at the Venetian Hotel Resort Casino.
* Swiss Watch by JCK (June 3-7) – Top Swiss watch brands including Baume & Mercier, Bulgari, Christian Dior, Chopard, Corum, Dunhill, Ebel, Gucci, Harry Winston, Hermes, Harry Winston, IWC, Maurice Lacroix, Mont Blanc, Piaget, Swatch Group USA, Tag Heuer, Ulysse Nardin and Zenith will be showcasing their newest lines during this appointment-only event.