Now through December 1, the JCK Industry Fund, now in its 17th year, is accepting grant applications from individuals, groups, and associations whose work results in the betterment of the jewelry industry.
The fund awards grants to projects that fit one or more of the following:
- Improves the image of the jewelry industry in the eyes of the consumer
- Aids jewelry industry organizations in addressing serious problems faced within the industry
- Assists internal organizations and associations in developing training materials
“The collective work of the industry associations, organizations, and individuals have helped to shape and evolve our industry to what it is today,” said JCK group vice president Yancy Weinrich in a press release. “I am thrilled to be able to give back to the industry through this annual contribution and encourage all organizations to consider submitting their grant proposal.”
For consideration, applicants must submit a formal proposal in writing directly to JCK and include all of the following elements:
- Purpose of the grant
- Amount requested
- Timing for allocation of monies and a plan for allocation
- Historical budget data
- Measurable expected benefits
- Agreement outlining JCK’s right to conduct financial auditing of funds allocated to ensure suitable usage
Winners will join the ranks of past honorees, which include: American Gem Society, Diamond Development Initiative International, Diamond Empowerment Fund, Jewelers of America, Jewelers’ Security Alliance, Jewelers Vigilance Committee, Manufacturing Jewelers and Suppliers of America, and Women’s Jewelry Association.
For more information and to apply for the JCK Industry Fund, visit Lasvegas.jckonline.com/press/industry-fund-recipients.