JCK has announced the introduction of its new concept event, LUXURY one2one, to take place on Sunday, Feb. 1, 2015, at the JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa in Tucson, Ariz. The event, which precedes JCK’s annual Tucson show starting Feb. 2, is a hosted buyer summit that offers elite jewelry retailers an opportunity to meet with new solution providers to discuss their individual business needs.
“This one-day format creates a highly productive and dynamic experience unlike any other jewelry-industry event,” said JCK Events group president Yancy Weinrich. “It focuses on solving business challenges and fulfilling needs in a highly personalized and curated environment. This format is similar to speed networking and encompasses 11 30-minute meetings and networking events throughout the day in a breathtaking resort setting.”
The invitation-only, face-to-face networking event is set to bring together 25 solution providers and 50-prequalified domestic and international retail stores, to be matched according to the products or services that fit their needs. LUXURY one2one will commence with an evening keynote on Saturday, Jan. 31, followed by an introductory meet-and-greet reception. The full-day summit on Feb. 1 will see a series of 30-minute peer-to-peer meetings and will close with a Super Bowl viewing party that evening.
In addition to the new LUXURY one2one event on February 1, mark your calendars for these additional JCK Events for 2015:
- JCK Tucson, Feb. 2–7, JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa, Tucson, Ariz.
- LUXURY, May 26–28 (by invitation only), May 29–June 1 (open to all JCK buyers), Delano/Four Seasons/Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas
- JCK Las Vegas, May 29–June 1, Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas
- Swiss Watch, May 29–June 1, Delano/Four Seasons/Mandalay Bay/Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
- LUXURY Privé, July 26–28, Waldorf Astoria, New York City
For more information on JCK Events, visit Jckonline.com/shows.