The Jewelers Board of Trade has named Todd Wolleman of Leo Wolleman, Inc., New York, as its new director to its board during the company’s annual meeting. In addition, the board elected the following officers and directors to serve a one-year term as follows:
* Chairman: F. Daniel Pharr, Hoover & Strong, Inc., Richmond, Va.
* First Vice-Chairman: Harvey W. O’Conor, Findings, Inc., Keene, N.H.
* Second Vice-Chairman: Richard Greenwood, A. F. Greenwood Co., Inc., New York
* President, Secretary: Dione D. Kenyon, JBT
* Assistant Secretary: Brenda M. Pimentel, JBT
* Treasurer: Alisa D. Dumond, JBT
Re-elected to the Board for a period of two years are:
* Anthony J. Capuano, Bank of America Precious Metals, Providence, R.I.
* Richard W. Crawford, B.A. Ballou & Co., Inc., E. Providence, R.I.
* Richard Greenwood, A. F. Greenwood Co., Inc., New York,
* Charles Lein, Stuller, Inc., Lafayette, La.
* Donald LeStage III, LeStage Mfg. Co. (Inc.), N. Attleboro, Mass.
* Frederick N. Levinger, The Colibri Group Inc., Providence, R.I.
* Roderick H. Lichtenfels, W. R. Cobb Company, Cranston, R.I.
* F. Paul Mooney, Jr., George H. Fuller & Son Co., Pawtucket, R.I.
* F. Daniel Pharr, Hoover & Strong, Inc., Richmond, Va.
* Michael J. Poissant, B.A. Ballou & Co., Inc., E. Providence, R.I.
* John A. Politi, American Gem Society Laboratories, New York
* Richard Weisenfeld, Pranda Group, Crystaline Division, Cranston, R.I.
Elected to the Advisory Board for a period of two years are:
* Roger H. Gesswein, Jr., Paul H. Gesswein & Co., Inc., Bridgeport, Conn.
* Paul W. Nordt III, John C. Nordt Co., Inc., Roanoke, Va.