The Jewelers Board of Trade elected directors to its board during the company’s annual meeting on Feb. 18. New directors are:
* Charles Lein, Stuller, Inc., Lafayette, La.
* John A. Politi, American Assay, Inc., New York, N.Y.
In addition, the board elected the following directors to serve a one-year term as follows:
* Chairman: Michael J. Poissant, B.A. Ballou & Co., Inc., E. Providence, R.I.
* First Vice-Chairman: F. Daniel Pharr, Hoover & Strong, Inc., Richmond, Va.
* Second Vice-Chairman: Harvey W. O’Conor, Findings, Inc., Keene, N.H.
* President, Secretary and Treasurer: Dione D. Kenyon, Jewelers Board of Trade.
Re-elected to the board for a period of two years are:
* Anthony Capuano, Fleet Precious Metals, Providence, R.I.
* Richard W. Crawford, B.A. Ballou & Co., Inc., E. Providence, R.I.
* Richard Greenwood, A. F. Greenwood Co., Inc., New York, N.Y.
* Donald LeStage III, LeStage Mfg. Co. (Inc.), N. Attleboro, Mass.
* Frederick N. Levinger, Park Lane Associates, Inc., Providence, R.I.
* Roderick H. Lichtenfels, W. R. Cobb Company, Cranston, R.I.
* Richard C. Miller, Aaura, Inc., Chicago, Ill.
* F. Paul Mooney, Jr., George H. Fuller & Son Co., Pawtucket, R.I.
* Paul W. Nordt III, John C. Nordt Co., Inc., Roanoke, Va.
* F. Daniel Pharr, Hoover & Strong, Inc., Richmond, Va.
* Michael J. Poissant, B.A. Ballou & Co., Inc., E. Providence, R.I.
* Richard Weisenfeld, Filk SpA, Mussolente, Italy.
Elected to the advisory board for a period of two years are:
* Theodore L. Bonsignore, Lanoka Harbor, N.J.
* Roger H. Gesswein, Jr., Paul H. Gesswein & Co., Inc., Bridgeport, Conn.