TheJewelers Board of Trade has elected officers and directors to its board at the company’s annual meeting on Feb. 18 and board meeting on March 23.
The Warwick, R.I.-based company’s board elected the following officers and directors to serve a one-year term:
* Chairman: Harvey W. O’Conor, Findings, Inc., Keene, N.H.
* First vice-chairman: Richard Greenwood, A. F. Greenwood Co., Inc., New York
* Second vice-chairman: Phyllis Bergman, Mercury Ring Corp., Englewood, N.J.
* President: Dione D. Kenyon
* Secretary: Brenda M. Pimentel
* Treasurer: Alisa D. Dumond
Re-elected to the board for a period of two years are:
* Phyllis Bergman
* Nancy Brewer, Los Angeles
* Brian D. Fleming, Carla Corp., E. Providence, R.I.
* Michael L. Kaplan, Rocket Jewelry Box, Inc., Bronx, N.Y.
* Richard Katz, Samuel Aaron, Inc., Long Island City, N.Y.
* Anna Martin, Standard Chartered Bank, London, U.K.
* Joel R. Matthies, Jewelers Mutual Insurance Co., Neenah, Wisc.
* Harvey W. O’Conor
* Avi Raz, A & Z Pearls, Inc., Los Angeles
* Pinny Rubin, Leslie’s Jewelry Mfg. Corp., Greenwich, Conn.
* Rajeev V. Sheth, Tara Ultimo Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, India
* Richard H. Smith, Stern-Leach Co., Attleboro, Mass.