The Jewelers Board of Trade, Warwick, R.I., held board elections following its annual meeting Feb. 19.
New directors elected to the JBT Board are:
• Ann S. Arnold, Lieberfarb, Inc., Orange, N.J.
• Richard Katz, Samuel Aaron, Inc., Long Island City, N.Y.
Additionally, the board elected the following officers and directors to serve a one-year term as follows:
• Chairman: Harvey W. O’Conor, Findings, Inc., Keene, N.H.
• First Vice-Chairman: Richard Greenwood, A. F. Greenwood Co., Inc., New York
• Second Vice-Chairman: Phyllis Bergman, Mercury Ring Corp., Englewood, N.J.
• President: Dione D. Kenyon
• Secretary: Brenda M. Pimentel
• Treasurer: Alisa D. Dumond
Re-elected to the board for a period of two years are:
• Anthony J. Capuano, Scotia Mocatta, New York
• Richard W. Crawford, Attleboro, Mass.
• Richard Greenwood, A. F. Greenwood Co., Inc., New York
• Donald LeStage III, LeStage Mfg. Co. (Inc.), N. Attleboro, Mass.
• Frederick N. Levinger, Speidel LLC, Cranston, R.I.
• Roderick H. Lichtenfels, W. R. Cobb Company, Cranston, R.I.
• F. Paul Mooney, Jr., George H. Fuller & Son Co., Pawtucket, R.I.
• F. Daniel Pharr, Hoover & Strong, Inc., Richmond, Va.
• John A. Politi, American Gem Society Labs, New York
• Richard Weisenfeld, Pranda Group, Crystaline Division, Cranston, R.I.
• Todd Wolleman, Leo Wolleman, Inc., New York
Elected to the advisory board for a period of two years are:
• Roger H. Gesswein, Jr., Paul H. Gesswein & Co., Inc., Bridgeport, Conn.
• Michael J. Poissant, Findings, Inc., Keene, N.H.
• Paul W. Nordt III, John C. Nordt Co., Inc., Roanoke, Va.
Established in 1884, JBT serves as a credit clearing house providing credit information and collection services to the jewelry industry and related sectors. Headquartered in Warwick, Rhode Island with a branch office in New York, the JBT is sponsored and maintained by firms both in the United States and abroad engaged in the jewelry trade.